Academic Pricing Policy:
An academic price is awarded to degree-granting (Assoc., B.S., M.S., Ph.D.) institutions and organizations that provide resources for student’s course work that are affiliated with the degree-granting institution. Institutions may be required to submit documentation to verify eligibility.
Phase Identification + Value
PDF-2 is designed for inorganic materials analyses. In addition, common organic materials from ICDD are added to the database to facilitate rapid materials identification.
- Features 327,600+ entries
- 224,900+ entries have I/Ic values for quantitative analysis by Reference Intensity Ratio (RIR)
- Integrated data mining software
- SIeve search-indexing software included as an added value
- Combines powder and single-crystal data
- Rapid data mining with our 57 display fields coupled with 71 searches
- Five (5) year license