Academic Pricing Policy:
An academic price is awarded to degree-granting (Assoc., B.S., M.S., Ph.D.) institutions and organizations that provide resources for student’s course work that are affiliated with the degree-granting institution. Institutions may be required to submit documentation to verify eligibility.
Cloud Download of PDF-4+ 2022
Phase Identification and Quantitation
PDF-4+ combines the world’s largest sources of inorganic diffraction data from crystals and powders into a single database.
- Rapid phase identification designed to support automated quantitative analyses
- Features 460,900+ entries with over 353,300+ having atomic coordinates
- 51,400+ entries for organic materials
- Integrated data mining software
- All entries have digital patterns for use in total pattern analysis
- More than 358,200+ entries have I/Ic values for quantitative analysis by Reference Intensity Ratio (RIR)
- Combines powder and single crystal data
- Includes crystalline, semi-crystalline, and amorphous solid-state materials
- World’s largest and most diverse collection of structures for inorganic materials
- Extensive data mining is facilitated with 134 display fields coupled with 80 searches
Also available on USB and DVD. See Related Products.